Let it Rain - Dermalogica



DERMALOGICA DAILY SUPERFOLIANT
ZARA DRESS CONVERTED INTO A TOP
ZARA PANTS
ALL SAINTS BOOTS

There's something so magical about the rain. For one, it's a giver of life. Secondly, it washes all the dirt and grime away, which reveals beauty that has been unnoticed. 

This leads me to my favorite cleanser at the moment, Dermalogica's Daily Superfoliant. I actually never used this brand before. I've seen it in the aisles of Ulta, but have never picked one up. My friend said that it's really popular in Korea and when I told her that Dermalogica wanted to collaborate with me, she was incredibly excited and urged me to try them. So, I did, and fell in love. I don't think I'm going back to any other exfoliant.

The Daily Superfoliant basically combats biochemical and environmental triggers like pollution that have been known to accelerate skin aging. Did you know that pollution particles are small enough to enter pores? Gross right? You can actually go on Dermalogica's website to see what your city's pollution levels are. Los Angeles is 43% with the dominant pollutant coming from Nitrogen dioxide, which primarily comes from car exhausts and gas-powered heat.

I've tried my fair share of exfoliators and cleansers and nothing works quite as amazing as this product. The grainy powder melts and forms a foamy texture that makes my skin incredibly smooth. Previously, I was using Tatcha's Rice Enzyme Powder and although it worked well, it didn't give me skin like a baby's bottom. Because of this, the skin care products that I'm using absorb so much better. I haven't had flakey skin since and I really think besides the skin care routine, this superfoliant has been the foundation of it all.

I'm curious to know what your city's pollution levels are? Do you have any skincare or cleansers that fight against that?

xoxo,

Maggie S.




This post is sponsored by Dermalogica, but all opinions expressed are my own. 

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Love your pants!

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wow, I’m just really happy that I fint your blog. Your style is perfect. Don’t stop posting ,
    because I’m coming back.
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Dermologica's Start Clear system when I was going through a bad acne year and it cleared me right up! I'll have to look at this as I'm looking for a new exfoliator! Love these photos, by the way!

    https://bybreannamarie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely need to try this. I went through a phase a looking for the perfect exfoliator and honestly, nothing really worked. This magically sloughs off the dirt and grime accumulated throughout the day and seriously works like nothing else. :)

      Delete
  4. Dermalogica is really well known and popular here in Australia too, my old house mate introduced them to me about ten years ago. They have some excellent products. There is nothing quite like the feeling of soft, glowing skin, is there?
    xx Jenelle
    www.inspiringwit.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankfully our pollution levels in Stockholm are about the lowest in the world (keeping in mind it's a capital), but out weather conditions (hot in the summer, cold in the winter) put a strain on our skin and I've hence development quite the routine to take care of my skin and Dermalogica is definitely part of it. Haven't tried that cleanser yet though, but thanks for the tip! :)
    xoxo
    Thomas

    http://thomasfalkenstedt.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed this artistic post dear. I hate the rain in all honesty haha but you made this post soo beautiful. This dermalogica exfoliator sounds like a great product. I'm actually currently on the hunt for a new exfoliator so I'll have to try this one out.

    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My city (Baton Rouge)'s pollution levels are pretty steep. We are surrounded by so many power plants that it's impossible to have clean air. I think I may have received this cleanser in the mail yesterday. I'm eager to open it and give this a try now :)

    http://www.thebeautybeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Dermalogica products and use their serum and their antioxidant spray and mask, but I definitely need to try this one out. Their products are all so amazing that I have no doubt this is as well. It's good to know that there is a cleanser that also combats all the pollutants we face. xoxo, Christine
    http://dailykongfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always looking for cleaners that can really get rid of all the dirt that accumulates during the day (the pollution in Tokyo is pretty bad!) I'll have to stop by Ulta to pick up some Dermalogica products :)
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've heard such wonderful things about Dermalogica's line of skincare. Flaky skin is always a problem for me, especially during winter. I'd love to give that exfoliator a try! I live in NYC, so pollution is definitely everywhere!

    xo, Jo
    www.cutandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the concept of this post! How fitting that you shot in the rain, although it might have been a little wet at the time. I've heard of Dermalogica but I've never had the opportunity to use it. Now I need to try it. Oh and no wonder my skin turned awful when I moved to LA. POLLUTION!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am such a huge fan of these sleeves!!! I love bell sleeves and I think they are so charming!
    xx Belle

    ReplyDelete
  13. In love with the way you captured Dermalogica. I have actually used it for a while and I still have the scrub. To be honest, I haven't used it for quite a while.. but I'm definitely triggered to do so again. XO Charissa - www.ladygoldapple.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That umbrella is seriously the coolest I've ever seen! And when I moved to NYC my face went nuts - I don't know if it was stress or the pollutants but I had to spackle on a face to go out. Finally I found Murad and it saved my face. Luckily I've been okay for a while now. Never tried Dermalogica - sounds amazing thou!
    XO
    http://www.lehoarder.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoaa! You know I'm always looking for new skincare and I definitely wanna try this! Looks very promising ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello dear!!!
    Very interesting post.
    Every evening before to go bed I always cleansing well my face from makeup.
    Sometimes is not enough :)
    Derma logica is a great product! Enjoy :)
    XX
    Eva
    www.themermaidfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just started learning more about Dermologica, so I'm happy to have come across your post about their brand and products. Learned some good stuff! xo, Jessica thisseasonsgold.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. It is the first time that I hear about this brand, but they sound like they have amazing products that I would love to check out. Thanks for sharing such a lovely post and stylish outfit. Love those pants :))

    Xx, Gina

    www.artsyrunway.com

    ReplyDelete

  19. Great post! :) Love the idea of having the text in a written form between the images, looks really cool! :)
    Regards
    Shopafford.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have worked with many Korean companies and loved each products that was given to try, I never knew that this one belong to them too. I guess, because the packing doesn't look very asian to me ;)

    http://www.queenhorsfall.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Sweetie:)
    How are you?
    I never Heard about Dermalogica but sounds very interesting and I will check right now their Site:) Super Curious:)
    Loved your Pants:)
    Happy Tuesday Darling:)
    Love Open Kloset By Karina

    ReplyDelete
  22. Im in love with this top!
    I loved this photos, so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Flickr Images