Everyday Simplicity







BAILEY44 SWEATER
MICHELLE MASON SLIP (old, but updated version here)
SAM EDELMAN BOOTS
MEJURI RING
STONES AND GOLD EARRINGS

The trend of everyday minimalism is definitely still going strong. When Mejuri reached out to me for a collaboration, I was beyond excited because I'm actually a lover of simple fine jewelry. If you haven't noticed, I don't stack my rings a lot, neither do I wear tons of arm swag. I prefer to spend my money on items that will last. Think about it: you can easily spend $30 on jewelry at Forever 21, but none of the jewelry last very long. Not to mention that they lose its color after a few times of washing your hands. Mejuri was founded on the idea of honoring the beauty of everyday. They cut out the middle man and therefore you can find gold jewelry at an affordable price. Not to mention each piece is handcrafted to perfection. As the holiday season starts to roll in, be conscious of how you can get the most out of your dollar long term. (This ring was only $65.)

Also, don't forget to check out one of my favorite brands of clothing, Michelle Mason. This slip dress was worn recently by Aimee Song.

xoxo,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images