The Crop Edition



ZARA CROP TOP
CALVIN KLEIN BUTTON UP
HUDSON JEANS
VINTAGE DIOR CROSSBODY
MATISSE COCONUTS BOOTS
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH (get 15% off with code "clothestomidnight")

I've always been a fan of crop tops, but often times, I find it uncomfortable because of the form fitting nature of them. You may remember me wearing this Zara crop top (similar here) while I was in Vegas. It's meant to be off the shoulder, but I saw Aimee Song wear her crop top over her t-shirt here and decided to make mine asymmetrical. 

By the way, have you seen the new Daniel Wellington watch? I'm in love with the black dial versus the white. It's incredibly modern and just matches everything for Fall. It would be the perfect Holiday gift. Get your's here with code "clothestomidnight" for 15% off till December 30th.
xoxo,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images