Twilight








MASON BY MICHELLE MASON LACE TOP AND SKIRT

The colors of twilight in LA are always so beautiful. Sadly, it's due to all the pollution, but there's something magical about this fleeting moment. It's a fascinating phenomenon where the cool tones tango with warm tones in a dance of colors. That's why I chose to wear all black. I wanted to accentuate the splendor of this concrete jungle. 

I'm sure you have heard of Daniel Wellington because of their devotion to timeless elegance. I was beyond excited when they reached out to me for a collaboration. From the simple roman numeral dial to the rose gold hardware, this watch is minimalistic and yet exudes class and refinement. 

Use code CLOTHESTOMIDNIGHT for 10% off. Offer is valid till August 30th.

Love, 

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images