High Summer




  




AQ/AQ DRESS
LEATHER JACKET FROM HK BOUTIQUE
OBSESSION RULES HEELS
DANIEL WELLINGTON WATCH

I haven't been wearing a lot of color lately, but I'm so in love with this lavender dress. It's a bit Kim K inspired and the caged back gives it a bit of a rocker-chic surprise. Not to mention, it's perfect for this twilight hour that I'm obsessed with. To be honest, I don't wear a lot of body con dresses just because I like to be able to eat without worrying about my food baby, but wearing one every now and then for date night doesn't hurt. I threw over my trustee black leather jacket for that Kendall Jenner off-duty look and completed the outfit with my favorite ankle strap heels.

Don't forget to use code "CLOTHESTOMIDNIGHT" for 15% off your Daniel Wellington purchase. Offer ends on August 30th.

xoxo,

Maggie S.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images