The Truth Factor







BANANA REPUBLIC TUXEDO SHIRT
HUDSON JEANS 
ANNE KLEIN FLATS


White is one of my favorite colors to wear simply because of its purity and integrity. This tuxedo shirt reminds me of the sleepwear that Audrey Hepburn wore in Breakfast at Tiffany's. It's a more unique version of the classic white shirt and I'm starting to prefer it more. 

Anyway, in today's post I wanted to talk about loving in truth. Do you remember the movie that came out a couple years ago, "He's Just Not That Into You?" That film really struck a chord in my heart. I caught myself many times lying about things that are unnecessary and could have prevented much future heart breaks. The truth hurts, but sometimes it's better to think about the long run instead of just the present. 

"The truth hurts, but it doesn't kill. Lies may please, but it doesn't heal." - Unknown




Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images