Heart of a Lion







Ask any creative person and they would all agree that the life of an artist is a difficult one. It is often covered in thorns and uneven pavement. It's filled with cynics who constantly tell you that you're wasting your time and you should settle for something more substantial. It takes great courage to not only tell others you can succeed, but it takes even greater courage to convince yourself that as well.

When I saw this lion heart phone case, I knew I had to get it. It's just a constant reminder that I need to have a heart of a lion. That's why I love creativity so much. It constantly uses other mediums to express yourself. The phone case is actually pretty good. I was a bit hesitant on switching out my old one (just a clear plastic jelly case) because I drop my phone a lot and that phone case is seriously the best. I've dropped it probably at least 7 times already and my phone is perfectly fine. So the drop test with this phone case actually went pretty well. I dropped it twice already and everything is still in tact. (This is not a challenge though, please don't purposely drop your phone to test this out.)

The spacesuit laptop sleeve has a really unique marble design. It is also water and impact resistant, which makes getting coffee a lot less worrisome.

The phone pouch is really convenient for going to the gym. It has a separate compartment for your cards and cash. It also has this thing to hold your earphones in place.

I honestly didn't need the phone sleeve. I initially thought the case wasn't going to be so great because I've purchased a lot of cool phone cases before and they all seem to be flimsy. So when I ordered this, I thought it would be extra protection for my phone. What I should have gotten is the iPad sleeve. It would be so perfect with my whole marble set.

Thanks for sticking around and reading my entire review. All the designs you see on their website are made from artists all around the world. The best thing about this company is that everything is made to order, which means there is no excess waste, making it super ideal for the environment. The shipping time will take longer, but you'll be reducing clutter and trash.

So, in partnership with Snupped, we wanted to encourage all the creative souls out there with a $20 gift card to go towards your first purchase.

All you have to do is:
1. Follow @Snupped and @clothestomidnight on Instagram
2. Tag two friends in my Instagram post.

Winner will be announced in a week. You can enter as many times as you like.


xoxo,

Maggie S.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images