Love is Patient







Calvin Klein clutch (Loving this DvF one though)

I'm starting a new series on my blog all about how to love better and what it means to love. I'm primarily doing this as preparation for marriage and to remind myself what it means to truly love someone. 

I am not the most patient person in the world. Quite frankly, I'm very impatient. I hate waiting and it's a very selfish act. I just don't want to be inconvenienced; I want things to happen my way and everything should happen according to my timing. That's a completely wrong idea of what love is. Like planting a tree, things don't happen overnight. It takes time. It take effort. It takes patience. 

This can be applied to all aspects of life and not only love. In order to reach your goals, you have to hustle. Success doesn't magically appear. Some are more blessed than others, but hard work always prevails 100% of the time. For some, it happens within a year, for others, it happens after 30 years. As much as you love your passion, it will not bear fruit on its own. You have to work for it. 

Thanks for reading and until next time...

xoxo,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images