The Midi Effect






Forever 21 Tee (a more slouchy version here)

California weather has been so weird. It was going back and forth between hot and cold. It's December, for goodness sakes. Anyway, for the odd weather, this Asos skirt is the perfect item for Winter and can easily transition to Spring because of the light gray color. I usually stay away from midi skirts because they tend to make my legs look shorter, but this one has a slit so it doesn't have that issue. For colder days, pair it with over the knee boots made with suede to contrast the two different types of leather. You can also wear a pair of velvet shorts underneath for extra warmth like these and a charcoal coat like this one for that perfect Winter look.

My wedding is slowly coming together! I had my first fitting and it went very well. I can't wait to have my second fitting! Photos to come!

By the way, I'm having the hardest time finding gifts for my brothers and fiance. Does anyone else have this issue? Any recommendations? If I find something, I'll definitely share it with you guys because let's admit, shopping for guys is difficult. 

xoxo,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images