Last Minute New Year's Eve Outfit Ideas

I really hate to buy clothes that I can wear only once and that is the case with New Year's outfits. The beautiful sequin dresses s...


I really hate to buy clothes that I can wear only once and that is the case with New Year's outfits. The beautiful sequin dresses sing a siren's song, but this year, I was able to ignore the tempting tune by staying focus and thinking about the bigger picture. Sequins are definitely not for every day and if you are one of the lucky few that can pull them off, props to you. For the rest of us, we pretty much store our disco outfits for an entire year and let it collect dust. 

So, here's my take for ending the year with a bang: 
Choice #1 - Midnight Noir

You can never go wrong with an all black and honestly, you probably already have everything in your closet. I decided to pair this velvet lace tank with some nude strappy heels with gold jewelry. I would wear this with leather pants and a faux fur jacket. If you really want to go the extra mile, invest in a gold clutch that can be used for all special occasions. 


Choice #2  - Snow Queen

The opposite of black would be white and you can't go wrong either way. I get super cold easily and and never go out and party in a little dress in the middle of Winter. Then again, it is California so things might be a bit different. Anyway, I'd actually wear crisp white moto jeans with a silk tuxedo shirt. For extra warmth, you can layer over a blush colored faux fur coat



Lastly, bling out your nails, wear you favorite lipstick and rock that bag that you carry everywhere. New Year's Eve is about accepting the past, embracing the present and believing in the future. 

Happy New Year!

xoxo,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images