That Classic Thing








Asos Denim Coat (Heavily debating about getting this one though)
Amazon Turtle Neck 
Hudson Jeans
Zara Boots (Similar here)
Gap Infinity Scarf

I don't watch the Kardashian show at all, but I've been really loving Kendall Jenner's style. She always seem to sport a very cool minimally chic look wherever she goes. I've been pinning on Pinterest for those model-off-duty outfits a lot and hence, my gravitation towards the minimal has been growing.

Anyway, I'm a little late on the game of posting the Cyber Weekend sales, but I'm only putting up ones I think actually have good deals. A lot of the other websites are kind of just whatever. Let me know if any of you did any Black Friday shopping. I went to a outlet mall and it was crazy. Ended up not getting anything. However, I did go to Nordstrom Rack and DSW today and scored some amazing finds. Anyway, here's the list:

Best of Cyber Weekend Sales:

Anine Bing - everything 60% off until 11/30
(She only does sales like twice a year so... enough said)

Asos - 30% off everything when you use code BLESSED
(Time to buy that perfect holiday dress)

Macy's - extra 20% off plus free shipping when you use code THANKS
(Best to buy those sparkly heels that you've been wanting)

Nasty Gal - extra 30% off sale items
(Time to buy those sexy bondage bras and skivvies)

Nike - 25% off clearance when you use code GETOUTHERE
(If you want to rock that sporty chic vibe)

Revolve Clothing - extra 20% off sale items when you use code BLACKFRIDAY20
(Pretty much my go-to site for all things cool and good quality)

Urban Outfitters - 30% off sale
(Honestly, I usually come here for apartment stuff)

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images