Suit & Tie






Old Navy Tie Skirt (only $12 right now)
H&M Wrap Top (Similar here)
Elizabeth and James Vest (Similar here)
House of Harlow Sandals (Love this suede one too)

I'm in love with this olive skirt by Old Navy. When I saw Wendy Nguyen posting a picture of it on Instagram, I literally went to the store that day. They only had a medium left and since I didn't mind the more relaxed fit, I went straight to the register. The great thing is that it's actually nicely made and the fabric feels really soft. I actually stayed away from Old Navy for a long time because the quality was so poor, but I guess their are upping their game.

Since I'm wearing a long vest and a tie skirt, I thought I'd dedicate this post to Justin Timberlake's "Suit and Tie" music video. Did you know the tuxedo was actually navy and not black?



Everything from head to toe was by Tom Ford - cufflinks, shoes, tie tacks and pocket squares. You know, I was a huge Backstreet Boys fan in middle school and it pains me a little to dedicate a post to Justin Timberlake, but I can't deny his sense of style.

How have you been doing? I've been struggling with posting since I'm working full time now. Any tips on staying on track?

xoxo,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images