Music of the Night








Levi's DIY Studded with Safety Pins Denim Jacket (Similar here and here)
Anine Bing Tee (Love this too)
Obsession Rules Heels - old (Similar here)
Botkier Honore Bag (Isn't this Rebecca Minkoff version cute though?)

Some of you may know that I've been working on this jacket since last year. I should have ordered more studs, but laziness took a hold of me and all I've done is add safety pins, which have become very handy whenever I wear this jacket on set. I'm able to easily and quickly make adjustments to costumes without carrying an extra pin cushion, but I digress. I wish I had one of those machines that attach the studs on easily without me taking a spoon and doing it one by one. However, working on this jacket made me appreciate the meticulous handwork detail that designers put into their creations. It's a long and tedious process, but the end product is unique and beautiful. 

Honestly, I can't wait till I finish this jacket. It'll be the ultimate statement jacket. Don't you think? What have you DIY'd that you're super proud of? 

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images