Achilles









Helmut Lang Drape Top (Similar here and loving this cardigan version)
H&M Vegan Leather Leggings (Similar here)
Coach Crossbody (Love this and this one is splurge worthy)
HK Cutout Boots (Isn't this one beautiful though)

I'm in love with this top by Helmut Lang. It's not easy to get garments to drape effortlessly, let alone making them figure flattering. Wrong drapes can create unwanted curves. Nonetheless, Helmut Lang always manages to execute his designs beautifully and flawlessly. Since the weather is starting to cool down, I thought pairing this ultra feminine top with leather pants would not only be appropriate, but also add contrast to the softness of the blouse.

If you can't tell by now, I've been very attracted to all things Grecian/Roman inspired because of the venue that my fiance and I booked. (Follow me on Instagram if you haven't already to see where and also on Pinterest to see my inspiration board.) I already designed my wedding dress and am on the hunt for the perfect engagement photo dress. Any suggestions?

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images