The Boyfriend Shirt



I was at Newport Beach with my fiance to look at a venue and decided to take some photos by the harbor. The weather was beautiful. Although, we decided not to go with the venue because of the fear of people getting seasick. We also found out that Beyonce's mom got married on one of their cruises. 




BlankNYC Shorts (Love this one too)
Tan Sandals - old (Similar here and here)
Filippo Loreti Florence Blue Gold Watch (Use code "CLOTHESTOMIDNIGHT" for 15% off)

I'm super excited to share with you my latest collaboration with a Filippo Loreti, a watch company that is dedicated to exclusive timepieces inspired the the beauty of Italy. This romantic country has always captured my heart and you can tell from my recent posts. Blue is my favorite color and this watch has a gorgeous dark blue face with a rich sea blue ring, finished with gold hardware. It kind of reminds me of the sapphire night sky and the golden cityscape. 

I decided to keep my outfit simple and let the watch shine in all its glory. I haven't been much of a watch person, but with such a pretty piece, I'll be definitely wearing this more. Do you have any watches that you love?

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images