Napoleon




Marc Jacobs Trench Dress (Similar here and here)
Botkier Honore Bag (Obsessing over this though)
HK Cutout Boots (More summer friendly here and love this)

The modern woman tends to spend money on quality clothing, but more importantly, they seek versatility in their garments. I'm not against buying cheap clothing, but if I see something that I can wear in more than one way, I would buy it in a heartbeat. I was really lucky to find this Marc Jacobs dress at Nordstrom Rack for a fraction of its original price. The classic trench in this beautiful deep navy color will never go out of style and with the belt cinching in your waist, you're sure to look well tailored.

On the side note, wedding planning is no joke. I've become a lot pickier with shopping nowadays because I have to save for my big day. Thank goodness we just hired a wedding planner so stay tuned for wedding posts and advice!

Lastly, don't forget to head on to Nordstrom before the sale is over. I'm getting this Clinique set because this moisturizer works phenomenally on my dry skin. (Yes, even during the summer, my skin is super dry.) The lip balm that it comes with is also super hydrating and gives a really nice natural color to your lips. I would also highly recommend this SKII set because it's just the best thing for your skin ever. I always stress the importance of skin care to my friends because no makeup can ever cover a wrinkle. Prevention is key!

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images