Free








Free People Tank (On sale in different stye here and here)
Mason by Michelle Mason Cardigan (Similar here)

This was taken before I got my haircut. I kind of forgot about posting this because the weather has been so warm lately. I've been opening up to the "boho chic" trend because of Aimee Song. She makes everything seem so effortless. Anyone else agree? Anyway, I paired it the Free People tank with my all time favorite Paige Denim jeans and my studded Anine Bing boots. 

I'll be going on a short vacation Tuesday and can't wait to share with you where I'll be traveling to. Currently, I'm still trying to wrap things up for the theater project that I'm designing. I'm super excited. It's my first time doing scenic design and although the theater space is really small, I don't think I would've been able to handle designing a larger space. I must say, it's been really challenging because I'm wearing so many different hats, but so far, everything is looking great. The show opens next Thursday and if you're in the Bay Area, check it out! 

Click here for more on how to get tickets. 

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images