By the Sea









SheIn Dress (Similar here and here)

It's been a busy 2 weeks! I finally wrapped up everything with the theater design project and I was on vacation for a week. I went to San Diego, LA and Las Vegas. These photos were taken in La Jolla, a place called "The Cliffs" where I sat listening to music while watching the horizon for study breaks. I really regret not going here as often as I should have since I lived so close to the waters. (It was practically walking distance.) I miss the beautiful weather in SD so much and it was so good to finally visit again. 

I bought this perfect blue maxi dress for San Diego. The sides were originally open, but I sewed it close so it was more wearable. I should have sewed up the slits a bit more too, but thank goodness I was wearing shorts underneath. 

So this was taken on Thursday, but if you follow me on Instagram, you'll know what happened over the weekend. I'm engaged! Stay tuned for wedding planning posts! Follow me on Pinterest so you can see what I've pinned already. It happened all within a blur, but I'm super excited and can't wait to share this journey with you. 

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images