The White Minimalist








H&M White Drape Top (Similar here and here)
H&M Perforated Shorts (Love this and this)
Botkier Honore Bag
Obsession Rules Heels (Love this too)

What I love about H&M the most is not because of the affordability, but because of their devotion to keeping up with the latest trends without making clothes look cheap. If you haven't noticed already, a minimalistic trend has been going on strong and I'm really loving it. I just feel that the more minimally colored your closet is, the easier it is for you to get dressed in the morning without having a headache of trying to figure out what matches with what.

I'm really loving this wrap blouse with the subtle plaid pattern. It adds interest to a simple blouse and the same goes for the perforated shorts. The key to standing out when dressed in a monochromatic look is texture so look for garments that have something unique about them. The most amazing thing is that these two items will match everything in my closet. 

Anyway, hope you are all having a great week! I'm currently designing for a small theater company right now and it's my first time doing scenic design on top of costume design! I'm super excited for this production and can't wait to share with you guys. 

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images