Dreamweave






SheIn White Lace Dress (Also love this and this)
Nine West Heels (Isn't this and this cute though?)
Tahari Bag (Love this too)

This dress is seriously the perfect first date outfit, but since I'm already in a relationship, it's just as great for those special date nights with my boyfriend. I love the sheer lace that is midi length and the shorter slip. The slit on the sides also help elongate the legs. I finished this outfit with a pair of matching white heels. My boyfriend's favorite color on me is white and honestly, that's one of my favorite colors to wear, but because I'm such a klutz, it's hard to keep them clean all the time. I just chipped the front of my Nine West heels today. 

What are your go-to date outfits?

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images