Boho Vibes









Joe's Jeans (Love this too)
Botkier Honore Bag (This one is pretty too)
Obsession Rules Ankle Strap Heels (Similar here and in love with this)

Off the shoulder tops are all the rage right now. One thing that I really like about this style is that it's sexy and cute at the same time. It's not overtly revealing and it's universally quite flattering too. I love this one because of the one of a kind tassels on the sleeves. I haven't seen anything remotely similar. Actually, I take that back. I've seen something like it from Forever 21, but it was made of chiffon and that wasn't the type of fabric I was looking for. I was on the hunt for a long time after I saw Aimee Song wearing the Tibi one, but I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for it. However, I was shopping at Nordstrom Rack and found this for only a fraction of the price! It was super affordable so get it while it's still online! They only had one left at the store so it must be a popular item. I will say though, the fabric is kind of sheer so you might want to wear a nude tube top underneath. 


Hope you all are having a great week! My dog underwent surgery on Tuesday and is still recovering, but thank God her surgery was successful! 

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images