Olive You







HK Leather Jacket (You can wear this one 2 ways)
HRH Collection T-shirt Necklace (Simliar here)
Anine Bing Studded Boots (Similar here and cheaper version here)
Louis Vuitton Speedy 35

I've come a long way since I started liking designer bags. I used to think Louis Vuitton bags were outdated and honestly, I really didn't like the brown monogram, but ever since attending their museum exhibition in LA, I've grown a deep appreciation over their bags. There was a section of the exhibition where they had large screens showing how each LV bag was made by hand. It was really quite fascinating and there's really a sense of artistry to making these special bags. Now that I'm older, I find that the brown color actually matches everything quite well. It doesn't get dirty easily and the shape is timeless. 

I also want to add how comfy this t-shirt dress is! I always love pieces that can be worn multiple ways and because of the material, you can either tie it in a knot so it's like a loose tee or wear it as is like a dress. The olive color also makes it wearable for a casual or dressy occasion. 

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images