Gray Goes Black






Asos Gray Sweater (Longer version here)
HK Leather Jacket (Similar here and here)
Aerosoles Pointed Toe Boots (Similar here)

You know those days when you just want to be in a slouchy sweater and be a coach potato? Yup. One of those days. I love this top from Asos because you can wear it both ways, backwards and front! I'm actually wearing this top backwards here, but you'd never know right? It's so soft and cozy, which makes it extremely tempting to just sleep in. I just wore it with my trusty Paige Edgemont jeans and leather jacket for a more put together look, but when I got home, I just changed immediately into sweat pants.

Are there any tops in your closet that is super versatile yet comfortable?

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images