The Gentleman Approach







Asos Chelsea Boots (Wearable zipper version here)
Botkier Honore Bag (Loving this and this though)
Just Cavalli Sunglasses (Loving these classics though)

I don't know how Asos does it, but when they have sales, it's ridiculous. This pinstripe trench is on sale for only $30! It's really well made and not flimsy at all. What I like most about it is that it can be worn all year long because of how sleek and classic pinstripes are. Better get your hands on it before it sells out. 

I was recently introduced to Jeff Bernat and fell in love his soulful R&B approach. It's very soothing and relaxing. His album "The Gentleman Approach," is kind of what inspired this outfit, I guess. I'm bringing back the classics - pinstripes and plaids. 

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images