Spring Time Blues



This is probably my most comfortable everyday wear because let's face it, I don't dress up every single day. 





Ann Taylor Sweater (everything 50% off)
Judy Blue Jeans (Similar here and here)
Botkier Honore Bag

I've been doing a lot of shopping lately, but not for myself. I recently started doing styling more and having been shopping for clients and it really helped me identify good quality items better and faster. I bought this Ann Taylor sweater about a year ago and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. It's hard finding that perfect loose knit sweater. Some can be too light weight and some just don't drape nicely. I'm not sponsored by them, but in all honesty, they make the best loose knit sweaters. Don't believe me? Order one now since everything is 50% off and if it's not what you expect, you can always return it. 

Speaking of perfect clothing items, I'm also really loving these jeans. They're the perfect shade of blue that's made for Spring and the distressed details add an edgy flare to them. The fit is awesome! They don't sag even if you wear them all day and they're as comfortable as leggings. 

Head on over to my Instagram. I'm hosting a giveaway with Judy Blue Jeans and one lucky person will win these jeans! (@clothestomidnight)

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images