Serenity








Elizabeth and James White Vest - old (Similar here and affordable version here)
HK Blue and White Pinstriped Shirt (Similar here and here)
Botkier Honore Bag

I don't know what it is about white, but I always find it as such a refreshing color for Spring, which is why I really love these Hudson jeans. The extra ribbing detail on the knees and the zippers on the side makes this the new classic.

There's something so calming about the ocean. When I used to go to school in San Diego, there was an area called "The Cliffs" that everyone went to for romantic sunsets. I just went there with my iPod whenever I was stressed. Gazing at the beautiful horizon seem to always calm my soul. Since I don't live so close to the waters anymore, I just end up being a burrito in bed. Haha. Today was different though. It was a beautiful day and my brother's girlfriend and I took a stroll down Marina Bay. 

What do you do to find peace? 

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images