Aphrodite








River Island Snake Print Shorts (Lust worthy version here)
Botkier Bag

I've been searching high and low for that pair of tall gladiators since last year, but I didn't want to pay $500 for them, more specifically, the 'Aphrodite' sandals by Stuart Weitzman. I love the interwoven design and didn't like the linear ones that everyone else was selling, so I waited. Finally, after a long year, Call It Spring, Aldo's sister company happened to have the pair that I was looking for and only for a fraction of a hefty price tag. The straps are adjustable and there's a zipper on the inner sides. You'd think because it's made out of synthetic leather, it'd be uncomfortable, but it's actually very easy to walk in and not scratchy at all. One other perk is that the straps actually hold up and you don't have to keep adjusting them every time you walk. Also, I must add, they hit right below the knees and are the perfect height. The white version is on sale right now, so get them while you can!

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images