The Army







I.T. Zip Waterfall Blazer (Love this and this)
All Saints Green Silk Tunic (Isn't this cute too?)
H&M Vegan Leather Leggings (Wish I had this instead)
Mom's Vintage Gucci Watch (Loving this gold version though that's on sale!)

I've been loving tunics paired with leather leggings a lot lately and found this amazing top by All Saints when I was shopping at Crossroads. It's so futuristic yet polished. Maybe it's because of the influence of Star Wars, but I feel like this trend will be in style for years to come. I can guarantee though, that this year will be big on this look because of the new Star Wars movie that's coming out. We'll see what the costume designer does.

I'm a little late in the game, but have you seen Balmain's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 ready to wear collection? It's seriously the chicest army I've ever seen.




I can't get over how much detail these garments have. I've always adored Alexander McQueen, but Balmain continues to amaze me with beautifully crafted designs every year. What do you guys think?

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images