Spring Awakening





Spring has finally arrived and although it seemed like California completely skipped this beautiful season due to the crazy heat wave, flowers are still blooming in full force. 



Ann Taylor White Loose Knit Sweater (Also love this Madewell one with details)
Rails LA Plaid Shirt (This color is on sale here though)
Paige Denim Edgemont Jeans Cameron (Other option here)
Anine Bing Boots with Silver Studs (Simpler version here and cheaper alternative here)
Botkier Honore Bag (Love this too)

My closet space for skirts will always be growing, but I honestly, love a good pair of jeans. I mean, let's face it. Who doesn't? I got the cropped version of the classic Paige Edgemont Jeans (non-cropped version here) so it's a bit more suited for Spring. I love the slightly higher hem because it can be easily worn with ankle boots without it bunching on the bottom and it also looks better with heels. The classic  double zipper detail gives me that perfect edgy look without trying too hard and the dark wash makes it figure flattering. I hope no guys are reading this, but Paige does a great job with keeping the butt in shape without it looking like we have a saggy butt. That's probably the most unflattering thing of all and why cheaper jeans just don't compare in quality.

Enough with the jeans! I promise I'm not sponsored. I just really love these jeans. I want one in every single color they have. Everyone has different shaped bodies and certain brands fit better than others. What brands fit you the best?

Love,

Maggie S.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images