More Faith, Less Fear







Le Motto Tee (Also love Sincerely Jules' version)
Anine Bing Boots (Also love this and this)
Botkier Honore Bag
Just Cavalli Sunglasses 
Forever 21 Red Beanie (Similar here)

This past year has been an emotional roller coaster in dealing with my career choice. As some of you may know, I'm a costume designer for film and theater and as glamorous as the title sounds, it isn't at all. I don't get gigs all the time so I have to work multiple jobs in order to be able to continue pursing Hollywood dream. I've lost count of the number of times I've wanted to just give up and work a normal 8-5 job. But every time I'm on set, I'm reminded of how little faith I have. I'm always cowering in fear that I'll never make it. 

This is when Le Motto reached out to me. It's a small company with a big heart for change. With their little motivational phrases, I'm reminded once again of how great God is in my life. Honestly, I forget blessings so easily and this tee is the perfect reminder to keep pressing on. It's amazing how much impact little words can have on people and I love the mission statement of their company. They want to change the world, one word at a time; plus, a part of their proceeds are donated to children who are suffering from violent circumstances. 

Update: I'm finally finished and off set! I actually created another Instagram page for my costume design stuff. (@maggieschan)

By the way, is anyone excited to see the new Cinderella movie? I can't wait to see all the beautiful costumes and do a post dedicated to it! 

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images