Blueprint

It was actually 93 degrees when I took these photos. It was so ridiculously hot in LA. We completely skipped Spring and went straight for Summer. The weird thing was, it was super cold literally a week ago. 



Cameo Blue and White Skirt 
Botkier Honore Bag (Splurge worthy version here)
Forever 21 Nude Strappy Heels (Love this though)
Just Cavalli Sunglasses
Gorjana Diamond Bar Necklace (Cheaper alternative here)

I scored this Cameo skirt from Crossroads for $25 and the tags were still attached! What an amazing deal right? I was talking to one of the buyers and she claimed that she stopped shopping in retail completely for 2 years because she'll see items literally come into the stores for consignment 2 weeks later. She scored a pair of Rag and Bone boots for only $40. 

I actually thrift shopped so much this past month because of the films I was working on and believe me, Crossroads has the best items at a much lower cost. I stopped by Wasteland on Melrose and a lot of things were on the pricier side - given that they did sell items from top designers, but if you don't have a lot of money to spend, go to Crossroads. I did see a Chanel skirt for $150. 

Do any of you like to thrift? 

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images