The Denim Divide






HK Leather Jacket (Similar here and here)
Botkier Colorblock Honore Bag (Loving this Rebecca Minkoff one though)
Asos Chelsea Boots (Better version here)

I'm trying the denim on denim trend in a slightly more subtle way than what other bloggers are doing. Instead of blue jeans, I opted for my favorite pair of black skinnies by Paige Denim and paired it with this cool patchy chambray top by Line and Dot. The cool zipper detail always makes things a bit more edgy and when it's worn with a denim top, you can guarantee to look like you're a model off duty. But, I always found this trend hard to pull off because it seemed like I was trying too hard to be fashionable. Maybe that's just me. Have any of you tried this trend? 

Anyway, I'm in LA prepping for 2 upcoming short films! Yay! I drove by Hollywood and saw that Louis Vuitton was having an exhibition so I immediately told my boyfriend we had to go this weekend. I'm super excited and can't wait to share more with you guys!

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images