Pink Rebel









Calvin Klein Pink Moto Jacket (More classic version here)
Just Cavalli Sunglasses (Similar here)
AE Jeggings (Similar here and here)

I've been super inspired by all the outfits Jun Jihyun wears in "My Love From Another Star." Even her simple looks make a bold statement. I'm more than halfway done with the drama and will being doing a more in-depth review on her costumes. It's the best wardrobe I've seen in years. 

I'm loving this vibrant pink blazer by Calvin Klein. It really dresses up a casual outfit. I think blazers are  the best dress-me-up items because they instantly add a sense of sophistication. I wish blazers were wrinkle-free so that I can wear them in the car or on the plane without worrying about looking sloppy. 

I also had to share my most recent find from Saks Off Fifth, these amazing studded leather pumps! They're super comfortable considering they're at least 4 inches tall. The tip is covered in tiny studs that create a diamond shape. I love details like this on shoes. It makes the classic black pump a little bit more special. 

Speaking of pumps, did you know these Jimmy Choo pumps sold out everywhere in Asia and became a global best seller, all thanks to this Korean drama. For years, Hollywood was the fashion inspiration capital, but after this series, they're starting to pay more attention to the significant impact that Asian Dramas have. 


I kind of want a pair after all, they're the perfect Cinderella shoes right? 

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images