Love from Another Star






Michael Kors Pastel Blue Trench Coat (Similar here and here)
Express White Button Down 
Betsey Johnson Black Skirt (Similar here and here)
Botkier Honore Bag

I've been so busy that I haven't been able to finish the drama series "My Love from Another Star" (aka 별에서 온 그대). One of my favorite outfits that Gianna Jun wears is this beautiful Celine trench cape in pastel blue. She looked so stylish and date ready. Since Valentine's Day is coming up, I thought this would be the perfect outfit to wear. Honestly, it's still pretty chilly at night so there's no way I can walk about town in a little dress. Instead of the typical pink color, light blue would be a refreshing color and since most girls are going to be wearing red or pink, you'd definitely stand out of the crowd. Pairing it with knee high boots will not only keep your legs warm, it'll also elongate your legs.

This is how she wore it:



What color are you guys wearing for Valentine's Day? 

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images