Rouge Pur








Asos Pink Sweater (Similar here and here)
H&M Vegan Leather Leggings (Similar here, but totally wanting this one)
Asos Chelsea Boots - sold out (Similar here and here)

I've been trying to find a fuscia pink colored sweater for the longest time ever since I saw Chriselle Lim wear one by Trina Turk on her blog last year and surprisingly, there aren't that many in existence. So when I saw this on Asos' website, I had to get it. It was a fraction of the cost and the material is actually really good. It definitely doesn't feel like a cheap knit. This shade is also super flattering on skin tones. I realized baby pink only looks good on really fair or dark skin people. Since I have more of an olive undertone, it's hard to find a shade that looks good on me. Light pink makes me look super childish and dusty rose tends to look moldy.

I know I'm kind of late in the game, but I've heard so many good things about the Korean drama, "My Love From Another Star," that I think I'm actually going watch it. I haven't watched a K-drama in over 2 years because they're super addicting and I absolutely hate vegging out in front of the TV. But, hear me out on this one, my mom has been telling me how beautiful the main character's clothes are, and this could totally be for costume research right? 


I love this white t-shirt and pink jacket look. She looks so fresh and polished at the same time. 


Random fact: Jun Jihyun's signature coral pink lips wiped out the lipstick counters of YSL for months. People were selling Rouge Pur No. 52 on Ebay for over $95. It was crazy. However, her makeup artist revealed that she wasn't actually using this designer's color. It was a mixture of different shades and brands and YSL wasn't even one of them. 

Have any of you guys seen the drama?

Love, 

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images