James Dean

I've been playing Taylor Swift's "Style" on repeat these days and my outfits are getting inspired by casual coolness ...


I've been playing Taylor Swift's "Style" on repeat these days and my outfits are getting inspired by casual coolness of James Dean. These Paige jeans are seriously my favorite to wear all year long because of the cool zippers. It just adds such a cool element to a casual look. Not to mention, it always goes so well with my leather jacket




Polo Ralph Lauren Hoodie
Leather Jacket from HK (Similar here)
Anine Bing Boots (Similar here but totally coveting this one)

Lately, I've been on the hunt for pieces that I can wear year after year. Actually, it's not lately, but since 2014. I'm really loving classic pieces with more intricate details because it makes a plain outfit stand out. These Anine Bing boots  are seriously the best. I pretty much only wear boots for all 3 seasons so it's good to invest in something that will last for years to come. There's nothing that beats the cool studded design and the beautiful soft leather. I actually bought these on Ebay and they were a total steal. Since boots are going on sale left and right, make sure to keep an eye out to see if you can get them at a discounted price. 

Are there any investment pieces you guys own that you wear all the time?

Anyway, I'm going to LA for the entire month of February because I got hired for 2 short films! Wohoo! I'm super excited because one is a sci-fi piece and the other is a somewhat fairytale-like film. It's going to be super fun to design.

By the way, I wanted to add, you guys can now subscribe to my blog through email! Simply just add your email on the right where it says "subscribe by email" and click submit. Every time I update, you'll get an email with my newest blog post. That way you don't have to check blogger or bloglovin all the time. 

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images