Hibernation





Faux Fur Jacket - old (Love this and this though)
Stuart Weitzman Boots (More affordable alternative here)
Botkier Honore Bag (Wanting this and this though)

Here's a little fact about myself: I'm kind of infamous for being a bear. There's something about being a burrito with warm comforters wrapped around me that's so calming. I honestly hate getting out of bed. The average person probably sleeps 6-7 hours a day and I, in order to function like a normal person, ideally need 10 hours of sleep. During the hot summers, I sleep less, but Winter is my time to hibernate. That's why I love this jacket so much. It totally reminds me of my cozy bed. I bought it a long time ago and it keeps me super warm every winter. 

What keeps you guys cozy? 

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images