Blank Space







Rails LA Plaid Shirt (50% off this pattern)
Capulet Studded Lapel Blazer - sold out (Love this and this though)
American Eagle Jeggings
Asos Boots (Love this and this)
Mom's Chanel Bag (Want this alternative too)

I don't know what it is about plaid shirts that make me wear them endlessly. Maybe it's because they're more comfortable than a regular button down or maybe it's because they give off that casual cool vibe. I love this Capulet blazer because it's a piece that can be dressed up or down. The suede-like fabric makes it more informal so I can wear it with jeans, but it also adds dimension and depth for an evening look. It's kind of the best of both worlds. 

Anyway, I'm so in love with Taylor Swift's Blank Space music video. (No shame!) It gets a little crazy, but her outfits are gorgeous. There's a bit of sophistication in this music video that I really adore. Maybe it's the noir feeling or the old Hollywood glamour that makes this one of my favorite videos of 2014. Here's a compilation of my favorite outfits.

Taylor Swift in La Perla bustier.


Elie Saab Gown (my favorite one)


Jenny Packham Beaded Ice Blue Gown


Silver Gown looks really similar to the Dolce & Gabbana evening gown from 2007.


Another Elie Saab gown


Floral Gown


Oscar de la Renta Bow Dress


What was your favorite outfit of hers? 

Love,

Maggie S.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images