The Heart Wants What it Wants








CJ by Cookie Johnson Oxblood Jeans (Similar here and here)
Asos Boots (Similar here and here)
Botkier Honore Bag (Love this and this that's 40% off)
Nasty Gal jacket - old (Similar here and here)

Oddly enough, Winter has been fairly warm in California. I'm usually bundled up in heavy knits and scarves by this time, but I've been getting by with a light jacket or sweater. Anyway, I really love this crop top by Line & Dot; the metallic splattered pattern is perfect for the holidays. Even though it's pretty warm by Winter standards, there's no way I can wear this top bare, so I layered it over a blouse. If I were to attend a party at night, I'd probably switch out to white pants and silver heels.

By the way, I'm kind of late in the game here, but have you seen Selena Gomez's "The Heart Wants What It Wants" music video? This is the first time that I've seen her so mature and yet so vulnerable. The black and white cinematography was gorgeous and the super close ups added raw emotion. I really loved her outfit too. It had an edginess to it with the oversized denim jacket and the cutout bralette. The difficult thing with black and white film is that things tend to look flat if there isn't much texture, but whoever the stylist was, she did an amazing job.




Anyway, what are you guys planning to do for Christmas? I'm having hot pot with my family and it's going to be awesome and epic. Haha.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images