Rockin' Around




HK Black Slip (Similar here and love this one
HK Leather Jacket (Similar here and more classy version here)
Botkier Honore Bag (Love this and this)
Rings from Mom and Auntie
Asos Boots - sold out (Similar here and here)

I'm totally loving this knit dress. I wasn't expecting the quality to be so good because it was really affordable. The knit is super heavy and thick. Because of the sheer stripes, you can definitely layer it over or under many different pieces. 

Anyway, I've been listening to Christmas songs non-stop. Anyone else doing the same? It's a bit sad how I still don't know all the lyrics to these songs because I've been listening for years. Maybe it's because I just have it as background music all the time.

How often do you guys listen to Christmas music? 

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images