Green and Gold









Michael Kors Metallic Gold Coated Sweater
H&M Vegan Leather Leggings (Similar here)
Asos Boots (Coveting this one though)
Botkier Honore Bag

I'm still loving the beautiful colors of Fall and found this perfect little place where it was filled with golden leaves. It's so nice to be able to sit back and relax to appreciate how nature continues to wow us with its beauty. So often times, we just overlook it.

I wanted to share 2 photos from the film I costume designed last month.



Sorry for the crappy photo quality, but I took these with my Samsung Galaxy 3 at the time. As you can tell, it takes place during WWII and it centers around a young couple. It's a really cute love story and I was so stoked to finally work on something that was not modern day. 


Love,

Maggie S.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images