Leather Go







HK Leather Jacket
Botkier Honore Bag - sold out (Different color on sale here)
Rings from mom, aunt and Asos

I went to the Costume Exhibit they were showcasing at LACMA and let me tell you, if you live in the Los Angeles region, you must go see this. They have costumes from the 20s to costumes that came out within the last year. They even had the Marilyn Monroe dress and Dorothy's red shoes! Initially, I thought it was going to be small and I would be done within an hour, but there was so much to look at, I would have stayed for 3 hours. 

Anyway, Los Angeles is still considerably warm so I thought a leather on leather look would be appropriate. It was really cold when I was in the mountains filming, but when I got back to the city, it was so surprisingly not as cold as I imagined.

By the way, Saks Off Fifth is having a huge sale. A lot of items are 40% off. I would highly suggest buying some gifts for the holidays for your loved ones. Use code GOBBLE to get the discount at checkout. Here are some of my picks:

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images