I've Got the Blues









H&M Faux Leather Leggings (Similar here and here, but dying over these
Steve Madden boots - old (Also love these and these)
Botkier Honore Bag (Love this that's 40% off now)

The colder weather usually makes me want to snuggle in bed and wear sweats all day, but these faux leather leggings are equally as comfortable, so I really have no excuse to look decent. I actually wore these for 12 hours a day when I was on set, and they were so much more comfortable than wearing jeans. The crew kept referencing that "Friends" episode of Ross wearing leather pants. (Some of you guys know what I'm talking about. Lol.)

Anyway, Saks Off 5th is having a huge Black Friday pre-sale. I'm totally lusting over this Badgley Mischka bag. 40% off all items with the code GOBBLE. Happy shopping!

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images