Hero







HK Leather Jacket
Three Floor Skirt - old (Similar here and here)
Stuart Weitzman boots (More affordable version here and here)
Botkier Honore Bag (45% off in this color)

I went to go see Big Hero 6 at LA Live during my off day and took some quick photos. You guys, you need to see this movie! If you love animation and heartfelt stories, you must go watch it. Not only is it fun to watch, but it touches upon the very core of human nature.

Here's the concept art that was released. 


After you guys watch it, please comment below and tell me your thoughts on the movie!

By the way, I'm almost done with my film project. It's been tiring, but I have 1.5 more days of shooting and then I'll be done. I can't really upload photos from set till February, but stay tuned!

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images