Falling for Autumn








Gap Scarf - old (Love this version that's 30% off)
Steve Madden boots - old (Additional 50% off clearance here with code EXTRA)
Botkier Honore Bag

For the past 2 years, I've gone to the mall for Black Friday. This year, I'm staying home and shopping online. This way, I can be at ease during dinner and really appreciate the time spent with my family.

Anyway, maybe I can convince you guys to stay at home too. Haha. Gap is having extra 30% off your purchase with code HAPPY. I highly recommend their scarves because they're really well-made and super warm, not to mention how great their quality is. Steve Madden is also having an additional 50% off so make sure to stop by and get your shoe game on. 

In the midst of this shopping madness don't forget to take some time to appreciate nature and those around you. The trees sing a vibrant tune of colors and leaves dance gracefully with the wind. It's a season to be thankful and a season of giving. Happy Thanksgiving!

Love,

Maggie S.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images