Gridlock








Asos Contrast Tie Shirt (Also love this and this
Asos Grid Skirt (Similar here and here also love this)
Obsession Rules Heels (Still on sale!)
Coach Snakeskin Clutch

I think I'm stuck in grayscale mode. Everything I've been wearing has very minimal color and I've been gravitating towards a lot of grays. JCrew has some of the best sweaters and they're having a serious sale right now. Make sure to stop by their website here

I need more volume in my hair. Any advice on how to achieve more volume without teasing? My hair is naturally straight and curls usually lose its shape after a few hours. So I often flip my side part from side to side just to have more volume. Anyway, advice would be much appreciated!

Love,

Maggie S.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images