White Out


 


HM Blazer (Also love this)
HM Blouse 
Zara Double Pearl Necklace

Since Fall is officially here, I thought I'd start off the season with an all-white ensemble. I have a love-hate relationship with white. On one hand, I love how crisp and polished it always looks, but on the other hand, I'm such a clumsy person, I can never eat or drink without spilling. I just have to pay more attention right? 

Anyway, I recently stumbled upon a hater website of all the famous youtube gurus and bloggers. It's so sad to see how much hate manifesting behind our computer screens. People are quick to judge and mercy is not in anyone's vocabulary. The depressing thing is that these are mainly girls bashing on other girls. "A house divided against itself cannot stand." Instead of encouraging one another to become stronger, we're constantly subjecting other women to conform into what we think is acceptable. Our tongues have the power to speak life or death. Why not use it for the better?

"Remember, 
you are braver than you believe, 
stronger than you seem,
smarter than you think,
and loved more than you know."

Hope you all had a restful and beautiful Labor Day. 

Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images