Golden Flower







HM White Blouse
HK Blush Trench Jacket (Also love this and this)
Halogen Leather Shorts (Really digging this one though)
Obsession Rules Heels (For the Designer lovers, Gucci)
Chanel Velvet Bag

Today, I want to talk about some Fall essentials: trench coats, leather bottoms, and crop tops. Yes, I said crop tops. I'll explain in a bit.

The Trench Coat:
A light trench is a Fall staple piece that everyone should own. It's the jacket that'll keep you cool during the day and warm at night. I got mine from Hong Kong awhile ago while shopping with my cousin at a very small boutique. DailyLook has a really nifty one that comes in 3 different colors.



The Crop Top:
Transition your Summer sleeveless crop tops by layering it over a blouse. I'm loving this gold one by Rules of Etiquette because of the wrapping detail. The best crop tops to layer are the ones that have a lower neckline with a unique hem. It acts like a vest and keeps you slightly warmer.



The Leather Bottom:
Right now is probably the best time to invest in some leather wear. Because I live in California, I can technically wear shorts all year round. If it gets really cold, I just wear tights underneath. These Halogen shorts are amazing! They're buttery soft and at a super affordable price. Leather never goes out of fashion and if shorts aren't your thing, invest in a pair of leather pants. HM is having a couple of really affordable pleather ones that are great.




Happy Friday everyone!

Love,

Maggie S.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images