Gigi









BCBG Top
HM Statement Necklace 
American Eagle Jeggings
Isabel Marant Pour HM Pumps (Also love this and this)

This is the first time you've probably ever seen me use a clutch. I rarely buy them because I tend to gravitate towards crossbody bags. It's simply easier to wear. But, I've been wanting a clutch for the longest time because of the elegance that they exude and the way they seem to make your outfit look more polished. I was coveting Aimee Song's Antik Batik clutch for a long time because of the vibrant mix of colors and boho patterns. Then, Gigi New York graciously sent me this beautiful magenta clutch and I've fallen in love. You can even personalize it with your name or initials. (Sign up for their newsletter to get 10% off.) The gold hardware mixed with the python leather creates a cool yet feminine feel. And honestly, it's the perfect pop of color against a plain outfit. It's beautifully crafted and gorgeous to look at.

Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Love,

Maggie S.






Topshop  US

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images