Summer Snow - Elsa







H&M Cream Textured Blazer
Botkier Honore Bag (Also love this and this)
Bracelets from HK and Anarchy Street

I posted a couple weeks ago on my love for white dresses because I honestly feel that they are on par with the little black dress. If you find one that is well-made, you can wear it all year-round. I, especially love this one by Self-Portrait because you can really feel the craftsmanship in the dress. It's super delicate and beautifully designed.  

Anyway, does anyone else watch "Once Upon A Time?" The new season is supposed to feature Elsa from Frozen, but the producers decided to make her a villain. Here are 2 images of the dress from Tom and Lorenzo's website:


I actually wish there was more to her costume. The disney version had so much detail in the bodice and it sparkled like crystal. That gown was stunning. Maybe they'll have special effects that make this dress different? I'm not sure.


Love,

Maggie S.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow by Email

Flickr Images